SJL200 Infusion Bottle Automatic Electronical Micropore Leak Inspector
The machine is dedicated to inspect infusion bottles for possible liquid leakage (including plastic bottles and glass bottles).
Containers are transferred by deliver track to infeed wheel for equidistant separation. 30 divided robots take bottles constantly and turn them over 180°. After twice turn over, bottles reach different inspection station for upper and bottom inspection. After inspection, they enter outfeed wheel. Then qualified and unqualified products are discharged separately by reject unit.
V is high frequency high voltage power, its two ends is separately connected with emitting electrode and receiving electrode. C1 and C2 are capacitance between electrode and solution (Because of the cut off by isolated bottle surface, electrode can not contact solution, then form capacitance). R is solution resistance. When no leak present on container, the generated induction current is defined as I1. When container is leaked, the capacitance between bottle surface and electrode will disappear, capacitive reactance generated by capacitance is zero, the return circuit will generate higher current I2. Compare the current value to judge if the container is leaked.
Application: 100-1000ml infusion bottles (plastic bottles or glass bottles)
Capacity: 140～200 bottles/min
Power: 4.6kW，380V 50Hz
Output power range: 10kV～45kV
Output frequency range: 500Hz～50kHz
Power channel numbers: 4 high frequency high voltage power
Weight: about 2000kg
Dimension: 1900x2120x1800mm (LxWxH)
Bottle feeding track: 5450x570x960mm(LxWxH)
- No secondary pollution risk. No pollution to inspected products, as it does not use staining solution
- Can inspect pinhole above 0.1 micrometer in high accuracy that other leakage inspection method can not achieve
- Reproducible inspection ensures high accuracy
- Full-automatic and full number one-by-one inspect. It can stand-alone, or be connected with other machines
- High safety. Cause no side effect to the product as it is loaded low energy with short time
- No damage to the container. Based on different withstand voltage value to set on-load voltage to container to protect its material
- Applied to multiple containers for leak inspection, like infusion bottles (glass bottles and plastic bottles) and BFS products, ect
- According to customer requirement, the machine can inspect key position (like the neck and bottom of containers)
- Use synchronous belt driving to make machine on stable running with low breakage
- Compact construction, beautiful configuration, adopt quick-release mold, connected with dowel pin and convenient for routing maintenance
- HMI touch screen possess strong control, display and data collection functions