KLJ300 Vial vacuum inspection machine
It is mainly used for the tightness testing of freeze-dried vials, powder injection preparations, etc. It is mainly used to test whether the oxygen and moisture content of the drug headspace inside the container is qualified.
Figure 1: The drug to be tested is conveyed to the bottle feeding wheel (2) through the bottle feeding mesh belt (1); the bottle feeding wheel (2) conveys the medicine to the detection wheel (4); the detection wheel is in the drug delivery In the process, two laser detection devices (3) are passed through. The laser detection device detects the oxygen and moisture content in the headspace of the container. By analyzing and calculating the test data, it is judged whether it is qualified. According to the judgment result of the laser detection device, an instruction is issued to make qualified products pass through the bottle discharge wheel (5) and waste products through the bottle discharge wheel (6) into different collection trays.
1. Bottle feeding mesh belt
2. Bottle feeding wheel
3. Laser detection device
4. Detection wheel
5. Bottle out wheel
6. Bottle out wheel
Use the principle of laser absorption spectroscopy to detect the oxygen and moisture content in the headspace of the product to determine whether the product is qualified.
Two laser diodes are used to respectively emit laser light whose wavelength matches the absorption wavelength of the molecule to be measured (oxygen and water), so that it can reach the detector through the headspace of the container. The system obtains the measurement result through precise adjustment, calculation and signal processing technology, compares the measurement result with the qualification standard and judges whether the product is qualified (see Figure 2)
Main Technical Specifications
- Scope of application: lyophilized vial preparations, powder injection preparations 1mL~20mL
- Detection speed: 1~300 bottles/minute (1~10mL). 1~250 bottles/minute (20 mL)
- Electric capacity: AC380V 50Hz 3kW
- Dimensions: 3600mmx 1400mmx 1800mm (length × width × height)
- Net weight: about 1500kg
- Fully automatic on-line inspection, both stand-alone and on-line production.
- Will not damage the tested container and medicine.
- The principle of laser absorption spectroscopy is used for detection, and there is no secondary pollution to the medicine.
- Strong versatility. By changing the specification parts, it is suitable for the detection of a variety of containers with different filling specifications;
- Human-machine friendly touch screen interface with powerful control, display, data collection, storage, printing and other functions;
- A number of patents have been obtained (see "Patented Technology" in "Manufacturing and Quality" on the company's website)