JAZ450/2 Ampoule Automatic Impurity Inspection Machine
It is mainly used for automatic detection of visible foreign objects (glass chips, metal chips, fibers, hair, white spots, white blocks, etc.) and liquid level in the ampoule injection.
It can also be used for the detection of visible foreign bodies in oral liquids and vials.
Use machine vision principles to identify and detect visible foreign objects. The inspected product is braked to standstill when it rotates at high speed. The industrial camera continuously takes pictures to obtain multiple images. After the computer system analyzes and compares, it judges whether the inspected product is qualified or not, and automatically distinguishes qualified and unqualified products.
Products to be inspected → bottle feeding → photoelectric detection area → rotating bottle → brake → photographing → bottle separator distinguishes qualified products and unqualified products according to software instructions → qualified and unqualified products are discharged separately.
Main Technical Specifications
Scope of application: 1-2ml ampoule water injection
Inspection items: visible foreign objects (glass chips, metal chips, fibers, white spots, white blocks), liquid level, partial defects on the bottle wall
Detection speed: 450 (1±5%) per minute
Detection accuracy: ≥40μm (adjustable)
Electric capacity: 4.5 kW
Voltage: AV380 50 Hz.
The height of the worktable is 900mm.
The overall size is: 3850×1700×2000mm
The net weight is: 1800 Kg.
- Adopt a number of patented technology designs (see "Patented Technology" in "Manufacturing and Quality" on the company's website)
- The test results comply with the Knapp rules adopted by the European Pharmacopoeia and the U.S. FDA
- Smooth operation, low bottle breaking rate
- The detection accuracy can be adjusted to meet the production requirements
- It is convenient and quick to change specifications.
- Store inspection data within a certain period of time for quality analysis, with a print interface.